Friday, November 21, 2008

First Blog Post.... EVER!

Okay, so first of all, hi! I'm Amanda, a.k.a. Poonico's Mom. Poonico is the combined nicknames of my two angels :) Pookie Pie (Lily) and Nico (Ethan Nico). Okay, so Nico really isn't a nickname, but whatever.

I suppose I should say a bit about myself.

I am a 26 year old wife to an amazing man. He is more than I could have ever dreamed. He is a great and honest man. He works himself to the bone, hunts and loves me more than I ever thought possible.

I am also the Mommy of two amazing little ones. Our oldest, Ethan is almost 4 and he is amazing. He is so smart and funny and he has a heart the size of the moon and stars and everything that surrounds it. He is the best son and he loves, loves, loves his baby sister.

Lily is our newest addition and she is the light of our lives. She has brought so much joy to our family, but not before a little drama. Lily decided to come into our lives a bit ahead of schedule. She was born 7 weeks early (I woke up in fast labor!) and we had just over a two week stay in the hospital with her. God must have been there for me because somehow we were able to stay here locally (no NICU) and I was allowed to stay with her the entire time. Our nurses were amazing and they'll never be forgotten.

I, besides being a wife and mom, love to make things. I love photography, digital art, art, writing (if I ever have a moment to think) and making things. I've found a new love in sewing! I run a small store on Etsy, it's called Poonico Ten. Check it out! Times are tough and so I'm doing my best to help out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment