Thursday, August 27, 2009

A week further :)

So, we're 34 weeks and 4 days today.

Just over a full week further than when Lily was born..

AND!!!! Just over 2 weeks from when Ethan was born. Holy cow. Chances are we're having a baby soon :)

I can't believe it, but at the same time, I can. My body feels tired, though I know that's pregnancy, but at times it feels like it is so close. We'll see I guess :)

I have a doctor's appointment today that is more than a sit down, how ya' doing. Hopefully I'll know a little more about where we sit when I leave today. It's not until 4:15 though. Holy late in the afternoon, yes?

So, I've been on my tush a lot. It's not fun. It's boring and I feel rather useless. So, I decided that I would learn to knit. I like it. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, but I'm not that good yet either, lol.

Here is my first ever project. It's a wool soaker. The waist and legs are ribbed, the body is garter stitch.


It's not great, but it will be functional, it has a lot of stretch and it's super soft :)

My next project will be longies. I know that's a bit of a jump, but I like to learn by just jumping in. So as soon as I can find some directions that seem easy enough to follow and I can figure out what do to w/ stitch markers, I'll be good :D lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment