Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cold Season & Blog News

Well, our baby girl has RSV. We had to take her to the ER last night. She's just got a mild fever, but we went in to be safe. Thankfully she's doing very well and after some *very* unpleasant tests, and a six hour wait, we were able to take her home on no more than Tylenol.

She's doing very well, just sleeping a bit more.

On the plus side, she is already at a whopping 8 lbs 9 oz (with diaper on). Which is still crazy! She's growing so well :)

As for the blog news.... I don't know if you can tell, but the posts have slowed down a bit here :) I am blogging, but I've been pouring most of my blogging time into a new blog I started
about eco-friendly living for the family :)

http://theecofriendlyfamily.blogspot.com/

I encourage you to check it out! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment