Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My diaper stash

There is and adorable 'Show off your fluff stash' linky going on and since I love cloth so much, I thought I'd join in :)

Top Row - BumGenius OS Pocket Diapers (no inserts), BumGenius All-In-Ones (all but 3 are the sized versions), Wetbag, ArtsyFartsy Foo Foo hemp inserts & some bamboo imserts.
Bottom - Goodmamas (love these for nights!)

In the basket are my covers.  A few Thirsties, a BG Flip (I'm missing one too.... hmm) and a Mamazluv wool soaker.  Next to it is my massive pile of wipes!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome fluff stash!! Thanks so much for participating in the "Show Off Your Fluff Stash" Linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Found you on the GFC Followers group on Mom Bloggers Club. I'm now following you, please follow back when you have a chance (if you aren't already). Thanks!

    I'm looking forward to reading your updates! :)

    annalene
    http://thewideworldof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete